Savio Firmino produces furnishing accessories with high-quality design and materials, and always sticking to artisanal tradition still looking for innovative and better solutions.
It was established in Florence in 1941 by Mr Firmino Savio, from which the Company’s name takes origin. The Company has already operated for 70 years. Savio Firmino was able to maintain over 30 years the original location set in Oltrarno, a place where since Renaissance and even later the most skilful of Florentine craftsmen and decorators have used to live and work in their “bottega”.
But, due to an increasing demand of the market and an increasing need of room, the Company recently moved to an industrial area of the town. All the products are created and finished by a team of skilful craftsmen, led and inspired by the exquisite taste and talent characterising Savio Family. While designers, architects and master craftsmen, are inspired and coordinated by Designer Mr Guido Savio. Everyone cooperates in creating any of SAVIO FIRMINO models.
In the Nineties Savio Firmino rediscovered a model lost since the end of XVIII century: the headboard composed by carved wood frame and fabric upholstering, and this was a very important step for the company. Later, at the beginning of the third Millennium, the company became even more famous for Classic Decoration.