The Family Gatti begins in 1895 in Mirano in the timber industry.
Within three generations it has developed into a more complete and well-structured company such as to constitute a reality of the highest level, attentive and professional. In this philosophy it developed a line of furnishing solutions related to the world of textiles and embedded furniture. F
ounded by the father Luigi Gatti, initially the production was in the service of the industrial group also starting to meet local demand and increasingly gaining reputation for the reliability and quality of the product. Thanks to the initiative of the children, the company has increased the know-how and tools through further developing the product emerging in the local context and subsequently went out the national borders with the figure of Massimo Gatti, who saw the turning point in the internationalization.
In the 80s began the cooperation with important designers like Hans Hopfer, Silvano Joly and international groups, including the group Roche Bobois, Domicile and Grange. These cooperations developed exclusive collections attentive to detail and looking for innovative design solutions that allowed the company to become a member of the market leaders.