ZUCCHETTI: AN 80-YEAR JOURNEY IN PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE
Zucchetti history began in a small foundry in Valduggia (in the province of Vercelli) set up by Alfredo Zucchetti in 1929. Today the Zucchetti. Kos Group, led by the third generation, Elena and Carlo, with cousins Marco and Paolo Zucchetti, consists of 4 factories and a logistics center covering a total of 72,000 square meters, employing 400 people and producing 2 million articles every year.
Zucchetti basic values have always been innovation, design, and quality: the essential milestones that have guiding the firm throughout decades. After an early 'experimental' phase manufacturing industrial valves and fittings, in 1950 the factory was converted to produce fully chromed taps, under the leading personality of Alfredo's son, Mario, enlightened entrepreneur who leads the company for nearly fifty years.